Posts Tagged ‘basil’
Cherry tomatoes are like candy!
To make my Basil cubes for the winter .. basil, garlic from the garden, evoo, a dash of salt.
We just received the newest edition of the Aromatherapy International Journal
Vol 45 – August 2009.
Inside this Issue:
* Essential Oil Profile – German Chamomile – Deby Atterby
* Aromatherapy & Cognitive Function in Dementia – Part 2 – E. Joy Bowles
* Therapeutic Massage – Jan Kusmirek
* Using essential oils for Detoxification – Julia Lawless
* Quantum Aromatherapy – Daniel Penoel
* Safety & Essential Oils – Part 2 – Tony Burfield
* Aging Gracefully with essential oils – Mindy Green
* Aromatic Journeys – Jim Llewellyn & Robbi Zeck
* Perfume capital of India – Kannauj
Visit our page: Aromatherapy Journals
Also new is our ‘new’ for us .. Chamomile Roman France.
In this summer heat be sure to drink fluids and take care of your skin.
Aloe vera & Seaweed gel is so cooling and refreshing and rehydrating for the skin.
This is our August Give A Way. Please be sure to included your name and email address in our comments section, so that we can contact you.! We will be giving away : 4 oz Aloe Vera Seaweed Gel. Be sure to leave a comment, and pass this onto your friends.
Just a few weeks left.. end of summer, getting the kids ready for back to school.
Vacations are almost over ..
” Sometimes I wonder what I’m a-gonna do…
‘Cause there ain’t no cure for the summer time blues.”
– Eddie Cochran
“Whilst August yet wears her golden crown,
Ripening fields lush- bright with promise;
Summer waxes long, then wanes, quietly passing
Her fading green glory on to riotous Autumn.”
- Michelle L. Thieme, August’s Crown
~ til next time,