We are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Though we will be back in the office on December 26th, this is the week we will be doing inventory, so orders placed after December 23, 2013 will not be shipped out until January 2nd, 2014.
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Sites of Interest
- All Natural Artisan Perfumes - Custom Blending Specialist
"I honor the ancient art of Perfumery by practicing it in its original form"
Gail Adrian, Fragranceur ~ (201) 444-3628 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Blissful Bead - Handcrafted Jewelry Designs, beaded jewelry, one-of-a-kind dichroic glass, ceremonial jewelry, aromatherapy art-glass vessels, gemstone jewelry. Everything you find here is lovingly handcrafted with you, the wearer, in mind.
- BreastCancer.org - Breast Cancer Information and Support - A nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing you the most reliable, complete and up-to-date medical and personal information about breast cancer.
- Celestial Voices - This site is the work of a life long friend who has dedicated herself to Excellence in Mediumship.
- Earth Dreams - These paintings reflect my journeys along the medicine path. I have learned through my Native American studies much about life. Using the medicine Wheel as a guide for life's lessons, I strive to balance the whole.
- Earth Share.Org - together we can work to preserve our natural heritage & protect public health, ensuring a brighter, safer future for our children.
- The Green Apple - coupons for natural living in New York City
- Insight Metaphysical Books - They are an actual bookstore, having been in operation since 1986. 'We are here for the long- term'. Understanding the needs of the metaphysical community, and they are eager to answer questions or find sources of information to meet your needs. They will tell you if they have a used copy of the item you seek, in case you wish to save half or more on the retail price.
- Japanese Incense ~ a site dedicated to the art of Japanese incense making.
- Jasarah Essences ~ specializes in the finest organic and wild-crafted flower essences and essential oil blends uniquely created to bridge Heaven and Earth.
- Joseph Campbell and the Myth of the Hero - The Hero's Journey of Myth, also called the Monomyth, is a template or a pattern of story that is repeated in all cultures though history. From Aboriginal Elders telling stories around a fire to Star Wars and Harry Potter, the Hero's Journey resonates deeply.
- Lorilee's Aromatherapy - For those of you living in the Oyster Bay area of Long Island NY .. for a wonderful experience, you should visit Lorilee's Holistic Center for Aromatherapy skin care .. facials & massages with over 17 years of experience in this field. Indulge yourself!
- PubMed - PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, provides access to over 12 million MEDLINE citations back to the mid-1960's and additional life science journals. PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources
- Queen Esther's Soap & Body Creations - a dear dear friend who is following her passion. From working down Wall Street to starting her own Body Care Creations. Her soaps are lusicous!
- Stitchin' Witches Cloaks & Gowns - Cindy made a conscious choice and decided to follow her path .. doing what she loves.!! She left the corporate world to follow her passion. Her beautiful Renaissance/Medival and Goddess Gowns are lovely.
- Support The Golden Rule
- Temple Fitness Training - located in the Bronx for those that want that individualized attention, without the distraction of a busy gym and privacy for those that are just starting out ..!! John is a gifted and caring trainer. The first step.. calling him .. is the hardest .. after that .. its all about taking care of your 'personal self' ..
- Vreseis, Lts. - Source for Organic Foxfibre Cotton Textiles