This material is high in Oleic Acid (C18:1) and Stearic Acid (C18). Shea Olein is known to moisturize and heal skin ailments.
Shea Olein has a lower melting point, therefore, is recommended when your formulation requires liquid instead of a butter.
Shea Olein has all of the properties of Shea Butter:
* Improvement of wrinkled and atrophic skin appearance.
- Skin aging treatment:
* Using Shea Butter helps the skin to recover its clarity and suppleness and to reduce wrinkles.
- Moisturizing activity:
* Shea Butter significantly increases the hydration of superficial layers of epidermis.
INCI: .......... Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)
Shea butter imparts a pleasant smooth feeling to the skin while improving its softness. It helps to:
- protect skin against weather and UV aggressions
- prevent wrinkle formation
- soothe irritated skin and heal chapped skin
- moisturize the epidermis
- revitalize and impart shine and luster to dry/damaged hairs
Recommended uses for:
Skin care: up to 15% in:
* Protecting - regenerating - moisturizing - anti - aging products
* Dry skin products - Sensitive skin products
* Body creams - hand creams - body lotions - winter sports products
* Anti Stretch mark products
* Baby products - shaving & after shaves - after waxing
Sun care: up to 25% in:
* SPF booster for sun protection
* Soothing and moisturizing after sun products
Lipsticks - Lip balms: from 5%
Cosmetic powders - liquid make up: up to 3%
Ethnic & Athletic products - Body butters: may be used pure
Soap bar: up to 10%
Bath & Shower products: up to 2%
Hair care: up to 3% in dry hair and after coloring products
External use ONLY.
Store in away from heat & light.
Keep away from children & pets.