Classic Ultrasonic Nebulizer
EASE OF USE
- Remove the cover and dispersal nozzle.
- Fill the water tank with water. The minimum level is 1,3cm (0.5") and the maximum is 0,5cm (0.2") below the cover.
- Add 3 - 5 drops of your favorite essential oil to the water.
- Replace the cover and dispersal nozzle.
- With dry hands, plug the power supply into the underside of the unit.
- Plug the adaptor into a standard household outlet.
- Press the On/Off switch to the ON position.
- Select the preferred time setting. Select intensity setting. The setting indicator lights will indicate the timer setting (GREEN) and the intensity setting (RED).
- The LED lights can be turned on or off as desired by pressing the Light Switch.
- Press and hold the On/Off switch for 3 seconds to turn the unit off.
- Safety: No flame or heat source since the cool mist is generated by ultrasonic vibrations.
- User Friendly: Level of mist and output duration can be adjusted to reflect your own personal needs.
- Operation: Once filled the unit can operate up to 5 hours.
- Digital Control: Digitally programmed to stop automatically when the minimum water level is reached. Energy efficient.
- Functions: Can be used as a nebulizer, humidifier or air purifier.
- Features: Special night-light installed with On/Off feature
- The Umbrella cover should keep most essential oils from reaching the inside of the cover, however, occasional cleaning will be required.
- Clean the unit after every use with a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use any cleaning agent. This will keep the unit in good working order and maximize the atomizing rate.
- DO NOT TRY CLEANING THE UNIT BY IMMERSING IT IN WATER
- DO NOT WASH IN A DISHWASHER.