Shipping Policy / Ordering Information
TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- Call anytime from 10am EST to 5pm EST, Monday thru Thursday. 207.342.2046
- Use our secure, online shopping cart anytime, 24 hours a day
- Mail - money order or certified check made out to SunRose Aromatics, LLC.
- Mail To: SunRose Aromatics, LLC, PO Box 53, Morrill, ME 04952.
- Be sure to include a copy of your order.
- Fax a copy of your order to 207.342.2067 including your credit card information.
- Visa, Master Card or Money Order or Certified Checks.
- Checks (not certified) must clear prior to shipment.
- All payments are in US Funds.
- Sales tax will be charged for Maine residents (5.5%) unless we have a valid vendor's license on file.
Checks returned for non-sufficient funds will incur a $25.00 processing fee. Since this fee is charged by the bank when the check bounces the first time, the customer is still responsible for this charge even if the check clears the second time.
SunRose ships with UPS. Please be sure to select the shipping method you require:
- Next Day Air - Next Day Air Early AM - Next Day Saver - 2nd Day Air AM - 2nd Day Air - 3 day Select - Ground
Please note you will receive an UPS email notification which will include the 'final' total of your order which includes the UPS charge and UPS tracking number.
- International customers are responsible for any and all customs duties, taxes and brokerage fees that the package may incur.
Shipping policy for outside the USA
Please note the following:
SunRose will ship only 'prepaid' on their your account with ie FEDEX, UPS, DHL etc.
SunRose will not be accepting orders that we have to use our provider (UPS).
This is a charge based on the packing materials used to pack an order properly to ensure it arrives at its destination undamaged. Many of our customers comment on the great job we do of packing and we take pride in this. A handling fee of $4.00 is charged.
When shopping online, the shipping fees are calculated based on the actual weight of the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email which is a subtotal of the order which does NOT include UPS shipping costs.
We do this here at SunRose because we charge you the 'exact' cost of the package.
It is not possible to accurately confirm shipping charges without having packed/shipped your order. We reserve the right to charge the full shipping amount to your order.
You will receive an UPS email notification that will include the tracking number and total cost of your order.
Business or Residential Address?
All our UPS shipments are classified as residential shipments. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if yours is a true business address (NOT a business operated out of a residence!) let us know that your order is shipping to a true business address so we may correct our records. Please refer to your order number.
- Our zip code is 04952
- We do our best to process and ship an order within 2 business days of the order being logged in.
- Orders are logged in the day after they're received.
- Orders received on Fridays, holidays or weekends are logged in the next business day.
There are times when due to an extremely high volume of orders, order processing may be additionally delayed and we appreciate your understanding when this occurs.
*** Please remember we bottle per order, which also ensures that there is NO 'shelf time' on our products.
Note: During extra heavy periods, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Mother's Day as well as when we close during holidays & inventory, customers need to allow additional days for an order to be processed and shipped; please plan your order accordingly.
Please remember that you must allow time in transit for an order to reach you. We're located in NYC; you can find time in transit information by going to www.ups.com Our zip code is 10465, we have daily pickups and we use our own packaging.
Please note: WE DO NOT BACK ORDER 'out of stock' items. Should the item you ordered is 'out of stock' it will be removed from your order. We do not back order, so kindly check back to see when the item is back in stock.
- Your total delivery time is our processing time + shipping time.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- During holiday seasons, late September to December, expect 48-72 hours to process standard orders.
- Custom orders can take up to 5 days to process.
- To estimate your final delivery date, please use the following guidelines:
* UPS does not count the day the package is shipped or weekends as a shipping day.
* UPS does not guarantee any transit times during the three weeks surrounding Christmas.
** UPS is closed on major holidays and the Friday after Thanksgiving - these days are not included in shipping time.
We do not ship via USPS or any other carrier.
SunRose Aromatics sells wholesale/retail, and all sales are final. Due to the nature of our products we are unable to accept returns and still guarantee purity of products to our customers.
There are absolutely no unauthorized returns because we cannot guarantee the purity of our merchandise or resell it once it has left our warehouse. We are not able to issue credit on unauthorized returns.
Merchandise returned without authorization will be discarded. We are not able to make any exceptions to this policy.
In the event that we make an error on your order, we will gladly authorize the return of incorrect or defective merchandise and pay for the return shipping costs.
*** Please call for samples before purchasing.
Inspect all packages at the time of acceptance.
- Should you receive goods damaged in-transit, carefully verify the extent of damage in the presence of the UPS driver.
- If possible, keeping all packing materials and box intact.
- Notify SunRose Aromatics after you have called the UPS shipping carrier at (1-800-PICK UPS).
- New items will be shipped as soon as damaged items have been returned and verified by SunRose Aromatics or an UPS Claim number has been received.
- You must retain the original packing materials until the claim is resolved.
- If you discard the damaged goods, there can be no refund or credit.
We at SunRose Aromatics do our best to offer you only the highest quality essential oils available. However, we cannot guarantee that any oil will be consistent in scent from one batch to another. These are 'natural oils', with NO adulteration or dilution and may vary slightly from previous batches.
Due to market fluctuations, prices are subject to change without prior notice.