Researchers have found a natural oil that provides beneficial effects to the skin.
It is the oil extracted from the seeds of the rose bush that grows wild in the south of Chile, a cool and very rainy mountain region. The oil pressed off the Rose hip seed contains an amazing 77% fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic).
Fatty acids have a very important functions in the regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. Over the years, Rose Hip Oil has been shown to retard the signs of premature ageing and provide excellent results in the treatment of burns, scars and unsightly spots on skin. If applied consistently during two or three months Rose Hip was found to:
* reduce wrinkles and signs of premature ageing.
* help counter the drying effects of the sun which are usually first noticed in fine wrinkles or 'crows feet' around the eyes and mouth.
* attenuate scars (surgical and accidental) and improves the color of same.
* also, avoids the formation of the keloid type of scar (lump) which may appear after a surgical procedures.
* provide excellent results in treatment of skin that has been burnt or exposed to radiotherapy.
Rose hip Oil is massaged into the affected area with fingertips until completely absorbed.
Please note: Rosehip seed should be refrigerated.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only.
Statements about the product efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As always, please consult your Medical Doctor for any medical advice or treatment