Hydrosol means 'water solution'.
Also known as 'hydrolats, floral waters & plant waters'.
Remember to store your hydrosols in the refrigerator. They do not contain any preservatives and therefore, should be treated as perishables.
*** For external use only. ***
A light more floral version of the oil.
Stability & shelf Life:
Very stable. Usually lasts at least two years or longer, depending on storage.
Hydrosols make excellent toners, the first step in adding moisture to the skin's surface.
For skin care has been known to:
- as a skin clarifier & to calm rash, irritations.
- apply undiluted topically to herpes sores 6 to 10 times a day, ideally as soon as you feel them coming on.
- a good antioxidant & anti - inflammatory.
- add to lotions & creams for antiaging & after the sun body care.
- add a few drops in bath water to relax.
- a refreshing room spray to calm the body, mind & spirit.
- add to face masks instead of water.
*** External Use Only ** Keep refrigerated ***
These hydrosols are not a substitute for professional medical care.
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease.
Store out of reach of children & pets. Test on skin for sensitivity.