All the blends are in 5 ml sizing:
- Breathing: 5ml blend of Lavender, Eucalyptus globulus & Peppermint
Lavender has been known to be beneficial to the respiratory system, dealing with problems such as colds, bronchitis and throat infections due to its antiviral properties keeping infection down.
Eucalyptus another very good antiviral that is known to work well on the respiratory tract, soothing inflammation and easing mucous. Clears the head due to stuffiness from colds.
Peppermint has a dual action - cooling when hot and warming cold. That makes it a grood remedy for colds by halting mucous and fevers. Known to be useful in respiratory disorders generally as well as dry coughs and sinus congestion.
When the sniffles get to you .. carry this synergy with you!
- Breathe Easy: 5ml blend of Eucalyptus dives (O), Lemon Myrle (O), Rosalina (WC)
This blend is for centering and calming, causing one to take deep, slow breaths. These oils work together to assist in clearing the sinuses when used in a steam inhalation. Also, known to ease the lower respiratory conditions.
- Calming: 5ml blend of Geranium & Lavender
For those tense and stressful moments...
take a deep breath of our Calming synergy, which aids in quelling anxiety and lifts the spirits.
The balancing action of Lavender appears to cleanse and soothe the Spirit relieving anger and exhaustion.
This results in a calmer approach to life and your stress floats away!
- Clarity : 5 ml blend of Grapefruit, Cypress, Sweet Basil
- Clear Heated Lung: 5ml blend of Pine Needle Wild & Eucalyptus polybractea Organic
**Can be used in either an Pocket Inhaler or diffuser"
- RoadSide Bandits:
5 ml blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus radiata, Rosemary, Oregano, Frankincense & Black Pepper.
** Can be used in either a Pocket Inhaler or diffuser .
- Sinus Relief: 5ml blend of Lavender, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Chamomile Roman, Peppermint
** Can be used in the 'Pocket Inhaler' or diffuser.
- Smoke Out: 5ml blend of Clary sage, Patchouli, Black Pepper & Spikenard
These oils were specifically chosen to assist in calming and easing the nervousness and
urges when trying to 'kick the habit.'