Date of Production: May 2021
Expiration Date: May 2024
Lot # 0107521
Fatty Acid Profile(Area %)
C16:0 Palmitic 12.8
C18:0 Stearic 5.7
C18:1 Oleic 46.2
C18:2 Linoleic 33.7
The Argan tree grows mostly in the south of Morocco, it is small & spiky.
High in Vitamin E, carotens and phytosterols. Rich in oleic and linoleic acid.
Argan Oil is known for:
- good skin softening material.
- suitable for damaged and mature skins.
- Premature aging & sun damage
- mature skin prone to wrinkles
- Use in cosmetics
- Use round the delicate eye area
- When blended with Rosehip Seed & essential oils:
- Stretch marks
- Hair care
- apply when hair is damp (a drop in your palm goes a long way)
- Massage from scalp to the ends.
- Conditions: penetrates instantly, moisturizing
- Eliminates frizzies, humidity resistant, soft, silky & adds shine
- Non greasy, no oily residue
- Pure & natural /alcohol free
Caution: Allergens: Contains Tree Nuts (Argan Nut)
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the product efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your Medical Doctor for any medical advice or treatment.
No recommended products at the moment.