Fatty Acid Profile(Area %)
C16:0 Palmitic 12.4
C18:0 Stearic 6.2
C18:1 Oleic 45.1
C18:2 Linoleic 35.0
The Argan tree grows mostly in the south of Morocco, it is small & spiky.
High in Vitamin E, carotens and phytosterols. Rich in oleic and linoleic acid.
Argan Oil is known for:
- good skin softening material.
- suitable for damaged and mature skins.
- Premature aging & sun damage
- mature skin prone to wrinkles
- Use in cosmetics
- Use round the delicate eye area
- When blended with Rosehip Seed & essential oils:
- Stretch marks
- Hair care
- apply when hair is damp (a drop in your palm goes a long way)
- Massage from scalp to the ends.
- Conditions: penetrates instantly, moisturizing
- Eliminates frizzies, humidity resistant, soft, silky & adds shine
- Non greasy, no oily residue
- Pure & natural /alcohol free
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the product efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your Medical Doctor for any medical advice or treatment.