The sweet, flowery, erotic scent of the blossoms open in the very early morning hours.
The perfume of this flower is both exquisite and so fragile. exotic and slightly heady.
Benzyl, Farnesol, Geranoil, Nerol, Terpineol (Alcohols), Linalyl acetate,
Methyl anthranilate (esters), Jasmone (Ketone), Eugenol (Phenol).
A valuable remedy for severe depression.
Jasmine is said to be calming to the nerves and warming to the emotions.
A boon to people in the 'helping professions', restoring energy and generally revitalizing.
Jasmine is perhaps the most valued oil in childbirth.
- It hastens delivery by strengthening contractions yet relieving pain at the same time.
- A superb hormone balancer
- effective in post natal depression.
- May help to establish a deep bond between mother and child.
- promotes flow of breast milk.
The female jasmine personality:
is the passionate seductress, gentle and charismatic,
bewitching all those who come into her presence.
The male jasmine personality:
- is equally charming, charismatic and at ease with his femininity.
- the importance of jasmine on the male reproductive system is linked to its reputation
for the increasing the number of spermatozoa, thus reducing infertility.
- the deeply relaxing nature may be responsible for its renowned influence over sexual problems
such as impotence, premature ejaculation as well as frigidity.
Jasmine personalities are joyful, happy people, comfortable with themselves.
Effect on the skin:
YES, a luxurious but highly effective balm and tonic for dry and sensitive skin.
Though generally beneficial to all skin types.
A blend with Mandarin and Lavender increases skin elasticity,
and is often used to soften stretch marks and scarring.
Not to be used in pregnancy until about to give birth,
will help to ease labor.
Its overuse could disturb the bodily fluids especially phlegm,
and the 'narcotic' like properties may impede concentration.
Certainly the powerful aroma indicates low dosage use.
Remember :: Less is more!
External use ONLY.
Do NOT use undiluted on the skin.
Keep away from children and pets.
The directory of Essential Oil by Wanda Sellar