Argan Virgin Carrier Oil Organic –
* High in Vitamin E, carotens and phytosterols.
* Rich in oleic and linoleic acid.
- suitable for damaged and mature skins.
- premature again & sun damage.
- mature skin prone to wrinkles
- use around the delicate eye area.
Evening Primrose Carrier Oil Organic –
* A natural triglyceride oil.
* This oil is highly unsaturated, however, rich in
* Especially, high levels of gamma-linoleic acid
* A substance much like the body's own chemical
* It is very fine & readily absorbed into the
superficial layers of the skin.
- for dry scaly skin.
- dry or prematurely aged skin.
Rosehip Seed Carrier Oil Organic –
* Contains: GLA, Linolenic acids, oleic acids &
* Rosehip seed contains an amazing 77% fatty acids
(linoleic and linolenic).
* Fatty acids have very important functions in the
regeneration of skin cells
and repair of
* reduce wrinkles and signs of premature ageing.
* help counter the drying effects of the sun
usually first noticed in fine wrinkles or 'crows feet' around the eyes and
* attenuate scars (surgical and accidental) and
improves the color of same.
* avoids the formation of the keloid type of scar
(lump) which may appear after a surgical procedures.
* provide excellent results in treatment of skin that
has been burnt or exposed to radiotherapy.
Pomegranate Carrier Oil –
A natural triglyceride oil.
* promoting skin regeneration,
* stimulating self-repair mechanisms,
* improving skin elasticity,
* reducing wrinkles and as prophylaxis against skin
* calming and healing properties in case of irritated,
dry, sensible, allergic and itching skin.
Geranium Rose Organic –
* A very popular in skin care, not only for its
delightful aroma, bur for its action in balancing the production of sebum.
* This makes it valuable for skin that is either dry,
oily or combination skin.
Rose Otto –
* Rose oil has excellent emollient, hydrating and
- ideal for all skin care.
- especially for mature, dry or sensitive skin.
- As a tonic and astringent effect on capillaries.
- can be used for treatment of broken capillaries.
- redness and inflammation of the skin.
Hydrosol Rose –
* also excellent for skin care.
* it is soothing and mildly astringent.
I would spray this on my clean face and then add
the elixir to my skin.
Frankincense Organic –
* Well known for its uses in skin care.
* Recommended for dry and mature skin.
* for scars, and wrinkles.