Burning Juniper in your house decreases airborne:
- mold & mildew.
* It as a historical reputation for purifying the air, especially during and after illness.
* Smudging with Juniper brings a sense of calm & clarity. Some cultures believe burning Juniper dispels negativity and provides one with protection.
Using Juniper as a medicine plant for burning purposes is very sustainable and a great alternative to those incense plants being used today that are over harvested or threatened from commerce.
- Many cultures have used the various Junipers for a wide variety of ceremonial purposes.
- Juniper is a long lived tree that exemplifies strength and longevity.
Some of the trees that our herbalist have harvested from, date to the time of wild and free Native People. Quote: "I remember those who walked before me and I give thanks."
- Always use caution when burning smudges.
- Watch for falling embers that can burn clothes, rugs, and might catch things on fire.
- ALWAYS have some water on hand to dampen the smudge out.
- NEVER leave smudge sticks unattended.
* The above information was provided by our supplier, a wonderful herbalist from the south west who harvests
all these wonderful plant materials.