100% pure and natural Damask Rose Hydrosol ~ Rosa damascena.
This Damask Rose does not contain additives, preservatives or synthetic ingredients. This pure distilled rose water is very stable with an exceptional natural rose flower aroma, due to it's high essential oil content.
As though you were smelling a fresh rose. Deep, sweet & flowery - exquisite!
Stability and Shelf Life:
Very stable. Two years or more depending on storage. Be sure to refrigerate.
* Controls & balances sebum production therefore, useful for both dry & oily skin.
* Assists in balancing & restoring the skin's pH and helps tighten pores.
* Wonderful skin toner.
* A humectant, adds & retains moisture, is suitable for normal to dry, mature, sensitive and devitalized skin.
* Cooling & very mild astringent. Useful as a water substitute in your homemade skin care products to moisten a mask, in lotions or cosmetic recipes, steams & compresses.
* Subduing the inflammation of acne and similar conditions due to its antibacterial properties.
* In a compress may be helpful for sore eyes or minor conjunctive infections.
* Cooling application for nipple soreness from early breast feeding.
* Has an affinity with the heart & emotional spheres of the mind, body & spirit.
* Promotes balance, aids emotional processing.
Through out the ages Rosewater has been used in religious ceremonies for:
* emotional and
* spiritual healing.
Spray on your face after your bath & your skin will 'sigh with joy'.
Remember to store your hydrosols in the refrigerator. They do not contain preservatives and therefore, should be treated as perishables.
These hydrosols are not a substitute for professional medical care.
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease.
External use only.
Store out of reach of children & pets.
Test on skin for sensitivity.
Martin Watt ~ Medical Herbalist - Natural Beauty
Suzanne Catty ~ Hydrosols - The Next Aromatherapy