Bergamot: Citrus x bergamia, cold pressed from the rind.
This oil sparkles with its warm fruity scent and fresh citrus overtones. Helpful in times of emotional
- mood swings
- irritability and frustration
- mental confusion, pessimistic outlook, depression and sluggish energy.
- Promoting emotional stability and insight, alertness & optimism.
Lemon: Citrus limonum, cold pressed from the rind. A light citrusy, fruity and sweet scent.
Especially useful when we experience
- mental fatigue with fogginess
- poor concentration
- mental confusion
- and exhaustion.
Grapefruit: Citrus x paradise, cold pressed from the peels, a very fresh citrus and sweet scent. A cooling, cleansing, uplifting and reviving effect, which makes it valuable for treating stress, depression and nervous exhaustion and lethargic.
Particularly in the Winter Season. (SAD)
Grapefruit has also been described as stimulating self-esteem, creating euphoria and self worth.
Clary sage: Salvia sclarea: steam distilled from the flowering tops and foliage. A sweet fruity, floral and herbaceous scent.
The name clary is derived from the Latin word ‘sclarea’, a word derived from ‘clarus’ meaning ‘clear’.
- Clary sage is well known for its euphoric action.
- Beneficial when used to ease anxiety, stress, nervous tension and depression.
- Clary is also known for its ability to balance, uplift one’s spirit, calm the mind and restore clarity.
Cedarwood: Cedrus deodora steam distilled of the dried wood chips. A base note, which grounds this blend.
When blended with Clary sage assists: exhaustion, anxiety and stress Caution:
External use only.
Do NOT use undiluted on the skin.
Store away from children and pets.